GHASEEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you book via the website at ghaseel.com or via the app (altogether, the "Site"), you should read and accept the terms and conditions (the "Terms") of the booking before making an appointment. Once an appointment is made, you are bound under the Terms herein.
- By offering this Site for use, Ghaseel offers a global, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of the information and services on this Site, strictly subject to and in line with these Terms. Ghaseel retains the right to amend or terminate this license at any time and for any reason.
- Failure to comply with these Terms may result in automatic termination of this license, without prior notice. Except for the limited license outlined in these Terms, Ghaseel does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary materials.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle before we offer our service.
- Ghaseel will not be held responsible for any liability arising from any damage to or loss of any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise, kindly communicate your concerns with our service agent.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customer's own risk and must be able to withstand the normal cleaning processes.
- While every attempt will be made to maintain regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes we may be required to make changes but we will try to communicate the changes before the arrival of our service agent.
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking.
- We retain the right to modify or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure or any difficulty.
- All orders placed require an address, package, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at any time at the sole discretion of Ghaseel. Ghaseel retains the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Ghaseel reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked service.
- Ghaseel will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions if any such behaviors be encountered
Pricing Terms & Conditions
- All prices are presented on our service menu which can be found on the Site. We retain the right to change the pricing without prior notice.
- A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to any service that include excessive pet hair, vomit, urine, blood, feces, or other precarious materials.
- Our prices are based on service type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle.
- Ghaseel reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- Ghaseel will send you SMS text messages to verify your service request, send information about the service agent, and to conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the service is done. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. Ghaseel is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
- Ghaseel may call you directly to schedule your service or carry out a customer satisfaction survey. In the case of a canceled request, we may call you to find out about your reasons for canceling the request.
- All inbound and outbound customer service calls may be recorded for the sake of quality assurance.
Our Service Terms
- We may ask you where you heard about Ghaseel so as to assess our marketing strategies
- We may carry out customer satisfaction surveys.
- We will require your permission to hold a debit or credit card details to secure a regular booking..
- We retain the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount even if the vehicle is not available for cleaning, and the booking has not been canceled in advance.
Limitations on Access and Use of the Site
You accept to access or use the Site strictly for lawful purposes. You accept that you won't use any device, software or other instrumentality to hamper or attempt to hamper with the proper functioning of the Site, and that you won't embark on any action or intention that inflict an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or system. Also, you agree that you won't use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor or copy our app or the content incorporated herein, without the prior express approval from Ghaseel.
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- We expect 1-2 hours’ notice to cancel any booking service..
- Failure to provide such a notice of cancellation promptly will lead to a minimum charge of 15% of the service cost.
- Same day appointments that are canceled will demand a charge of 15% of the service cost.
- Ghaseel reserves the right to take full payment if a booking is cancelled on the day without prior agreement.
- Ghaseel reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- Ghaseel reserves the right to modify a booking or move a booking in line to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure or difficulty without any form of penalty or liability to the company.
- Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will lead to the full value of the service being charged.
- If there is probable and clear cause that the service agent did not fulfill the service as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor service performance, Ghaseel will at our cost refund or redo the uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service. .
- Cleaning the vehicle personally or professionally after the initial service without authorization from Ghaseel voids our Service Guarantee. Redos, refunds, or reimbursements will not be provided after any unauthorized cleaning.
- Failure to reveal at the time of booking any conditional issues that include heavy stains, human or animal biological waste, foul odors, mold, chemical spills, mildew, chemical overspray or any other precarious materials voids our service guarantee. No refunds, redos, or any additional work will be done outside of the original package or estimate.
- Any claims must be made within 48 hours of the completion of the service by phone, email (email@example.com), or submitting a review online. Pictures of the area must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the claim being made.
Feedback is Welcome
The more suggestions our Users make, the better the Service become. If a User sends us any feedback or suggestions regarding the Services, there is a chance we will use it, so a User grants us an unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free license to use any such feedback or suggestions for any purpose without any obligation or compensation to the user. If we choose not to implement the suggestion, please don’t take it personally. We appreciate it nonetheless.
We shall not be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations on account of events beyond our reasonable control, which may include strikes, riots, fires, acts of God, war, terrorism, and governmental action.
Ghaseel hereby represents and warrants that neither the Service nor its use as considered herein will be any form of infringement on the rights of any third parties or violation of any applicable laws or regulations, such as copyright, trademark and patent laws. Unless expressly outlined in this Agreement, Ghaseel makes no warranty, directly or indirectly, as regards any matter, including with no limitation to advertising and any other services, and clearly disclaims the inferred warranties or conditions of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for any reason. We offer no warranty on the results of the use of the Service, and the User bears all risk and responsibility as regards to it.
Limitation of Liability
USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) GHASEEL DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE SITE; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE SITE (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT ARE, AS BETWEEN GHASEEL AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE SITE. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
GHASEEL WILL NOT BE LIABLE, IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), UNDER STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, AS A RESULT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, FOR ANY: (I) ECONOMIC LOSS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS); OR (II) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR (III) SPECIAL OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Ghaseel, its employees, directors, heirs and assigns against any liability, damage, loss, and expense, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from the publishing, distribution, or transmission of any advertisement submitted by or on behalf of the User or the linkage of any advertisement to any other material. You agree to cover Ghaseel in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your actions whilst using the Site otherwise than in accordance with these terms or applicable laws.
If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be unenforceable, or invalid, for any reason, then that portion is deemed to be modified to the extent necessary to remedy the unenforceability or invalidity, or if it's not possible to remedy the unenforceability or invalidity, that portion is to be severed from these Terms, and other portion of these Terms will otherwise remain in full force.
No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under the Terms will constitute a waiver of that right. No waiver under the Terms will be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the party being deemed to have granted the waiver.
Any obligations and liabilities incurred before the dissolution date of these Terms shall supersede the dissolution of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms remain effective and governing until the dissolution by either you or us. You may dissolute these Terms at any period by informing us that you no longer wish or want to access or use the Services, or when you stop using any of the Services.
If based on our sole discretion, you fail or refuse, or we notice or suspect that you have failed or refused, to adhere to any of the provisions made in these Terms, we also may dissolute this agreement at any period without prior notice and you will remain legally responsible for all amounts due up to and together with the date of dissolution; and/or consequently may deny you access to any aspect of the Services.
Breaches of these Terms
If in any way you breach or infringe on any of the rights or provisions stipulated in these Terms, or if we sensibly suspect that you have breached or infringed on any of the rights or provisions stipulated in these Terms in any way, we reserve the right to enforce certain consequences, which include to
- grant you one or more formal warnings;.
- temporarily suspend your access to or use of the Services;
- permanently disallow you from accessing or using the Services.
- restrict computers using your IP address from accessing the Services.
- contact any of or all your internet service providers and request they disallow you from accessing or using the Services:
- initiate legal action against you, whether for breach / infringement of contract or otherwise; and/or
These Terms constitute the whole agreement between you and Ghaseel as regards their subject matter, and cancel and supersede any prior versions of the Terms. You may not allocate or otherwise transfer these Terms or any right granted hereunder. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use Ghaseel or third-party products or services.